The problem about ML1200 1762-L40BWA

xiaoqiang83

Hello everybody and master,I met a problem about ML1200.It is described as below:
1,When i got this PLC,The FAULT light is lighting, My computer can successfully connect it via DF1;
2,I decided to update the firmware and swap the PLC,Firstly i want to update it to Version 14,But unforunately not successful,It appear that the error message as picture shown--"When update v14,The error message".
3,I searched and found a master mentioned that maybe we need to update it via a lower version control flash, Then i use control flash v11 can successfully update the firmware to V14,But when i changed it running mode, The fault light is lighting and the error message is that "Base hardware is fault or the base hardware is incompatible with OS".S6=Bh
If someone can help to solve this problem or give some suggestion,I am so appreciate that. Thanks

Is the FAULT indicator a steady red color, or flashing ?

A steady red indicator means that the controller cannot be recovered with software changes. Flashing red indicates an error in the user program.

It is entirely possible that you purchased a damaged or defective controller, and re-loading the firmware will not allow it to function correctly.

Hi Ken, Thanks, The Fault indicator is red flashing.
I can upload the empty program to the PLC,After i change it to running mode, The fault is appeared again. S:6=Bh

I am so sorry that i forget to upload the message picture. This topic is my first time to learn related knowledge on PLCtalk.

When update V14,The error message.jpg Base hardware fault or base hardware incompatible with OS.jpg