The problem about ML1200 1762-L40BWA

xiaoqiang83

Hi every master,Recently i met a fault about 1762-L40BWA
1,When i get the PLC, The Fault light is lighting, I am not remember the fault message,I decided to update the firmware via control flash.
2,When i using control flash V13 update the version14,It shows as "When update V14,The error message" .I searched on the internet,someone suggested we can update firmware via an older version control flash.Then i use control flash V11 updated the firmware successfully,But When i changed the plc to running mode, Fault message appeared that"Base hardware fault or base hardware incompatible with OS".
Is someone can help or give suggestive idea on this, I will appreciate that. Thanks

When update V14,The error message.jpg Base hardware fault or base hardware incompatible with OS.jpg