This just HAS to be easier than I'm making it...

ayman metwally said:
Nothing really, It's just a name (a nick name).
But usually this nick name is used for people who are not so smart! (Sorry!)

That's what I got out of it..This guy was a lot of fun to work with, and really knew his stuff, so I really didnt take offence to it.

I used this problem this week when I sat down with the maintenance sparks for a little training. We discussed different ways they might solve the problem.

So Mr afoley, if you see this, thanks for the training session idea.

Similar Topics

While they came up quickly with a fix for the alarm date issue quickly I will have to drive around for a week or so, burning up a lot of fuel...
Replies
Views
Not a PLC question but I need expert help on this. My FactoryTalk stopped communicating with the server its hosted on. I had an error stating...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am currently working on a depalletizer for a customer and we are doing a hoist upgrade. This is a SLC500 processor and the drives are...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm having issues with connected components. I got a new laptop and I installed all the RA programs I need without problem. I was...
Replies
Views
My Panelview plus 700 HMI stopped working and I replaced it with a new one. Moved the sd card from the previously installed panel to this one and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom