TIA Portal 13 Simulator problem

Manglemender

I have a problem where PLCSIMV13 will not close and has to be manually terminated from the task manager.

Does this happen to anyone else? Does anyone know a solution?

Nick

Have you updated to the latest service packs & upgrades?

I do not have that issue, others perhaps, but not that one!

As far as I can tell I have the latest update of SP1. I can't tell right now because it has crashed again and it will take 30 minutes to recover (for the third time today!).

Nick

It has happened to me once or twice, but only rarely. Don't know a solution, sorry.

Similar Topics

My PLC (S7-1200) and HMI (KTP-1200 Basic) has been delivered on-site to the customer. To be able to do "off-line" updates to the code, I am using...
Replies
Views
Hi to all reading this! I am having problem with my project. I'm working on the TIA Portal V11 and I successfully simulated my program (plc...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, Does Siemens TIA POrtal V11 has SImulator for STEP7 Basic ? I can simulate in Wincc but I dont see the Simulate for STE7 !! Where...
Replies
Views
Hello all! So I have one project with a S7-1214 and a MTP1500 "Project1" and one project with another S7-1214 "Project2". Both of these PLC:s need...
Replies
Views
Hello, i am using profibus as communication between plc and fanuc arm. I can easily send inputs from plc to arm, but i can't monitor any outputs...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom