TIA Portal Version of PlantPAx

Hi there,

Is there an equivalent library available for Tia Portal? I have an S7-1500 project I need to get up and running quickly . In particular a sequencer, Motor,Valve,AI,DI,AO blocks.

SIMATIC PCS7 is the Siemens DCS, and PlantPAx is the Rockwell DCS.

For a sequencer, you could use S7-GRAPH language to make a sequence. Just create a program block in the GRAPH language. GRAPH is included in STEP 7 Professional (TIA Portal).

SIMATIC PCS7 is the Siemens DCS, and PlantPAx is the Rockwell DCS.

For a sequencer, you could use S7-GRAPH language to make a sequence. Just create a program block in the GRAPH language. GRAPH is included in STEP 7 Professional (TIA Portal).

I know what PCS7 is. My question was is there a similar library as PlantPAx available for S7-1500 PLC (TIA Portal). I dont't need a full blown DCS system for a small machine.

Yes I could use S7-Graph to roll my own but i'm just checking if there is one available to save me the time.