TIA V12 WinCC RT

grnick50

Lifetime Supporting Member
I want to prepare a PC for a client that has TIA Portal WinCC V12 professional RT. I dont have the installation DVD that came with Siemens as it is at Site.
I was hopping to install the RT from our WinCC Set of DVDs, but all I see is in the istallation options is WinCC engineering and RT Simulator.
Is the RT a different DVD and diffirent software?
Is it available online from Siemens (as a trial) so that I can install it and then add the license on site?

Regards

It's a seperate disc. Maybe you can call your supplier and get a download to a trial version, I don't think you can download the trial from the web right away.

Similar Topics

hello all, I have a project in Wincc V15 and I need to copy some screens from V15 to V12 TIA. How do I it. I cant copy paste as there are...
Replies
Views
Hi, i have a demo version of Tia v12 sp1 and trial version wincc professional sp0. I cant install wincc, because it is not the same version as...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone know of a method to make text in faceplate configurable in interface of faceplate? I tried to use wstring tag and that tag in...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Sorry. I can help me please, i no dont the program of a furnace, i do download en simatic manager, but so export a tia portal 13 i have...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a 1214 DC/DC/DC PLC with SW created by TIA V12 SP1. Project in laptop and SW in PLC are different - it means that some functions are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom