Timing Diagram for RLL

Sorry, but I cannot see where there is an error. There are two inputs, I:1/0 and I:1/1, and that is the way I labeled them in each of the two places that they occur. Perhaps you were looking at an earlier version?

I think Kidblue was referring to this....

2014-05-22_232916.jpg

Lancie is doing a great job with his diagrams, and I hate to criticize, since I offered so little not knowing the direction of the original post...

But, now, Lancie, take the values from the diagram on the right and plug them into the ladder logic on the left in your last one...

And thanks.

Yes, folks, a normally open timed open timer configured for Off delay is the same way. I remember an argument I had to wire up to win.

"You mean to tell me the normally open timed open contact slams shut as soon as you turn on the enable to an off delay timer?"

Same way with the TOF, yes, folks, it is an off delay so it starts out done, and goes undone n.pre seconds after you "break power" to the enable.

Last edited: