PLCSIM Timing Diagram

Bret Davis

I am running a program on STEP 7's PLCSIM, and I want to create a a timing diagram of the I/O as the program runs. Currently to do this I use the Record function of PLCSIM to produce a text file of the cycle time between any inputs and outputs. This though does not indicate which inputs or outputs were triggered and requires me to write out all of the I/O in excel to graph it. This is not the fastest and simplest thing to do so I was wondering if there is any other way to do this?

Similar Topics

Hi I used to be able to launch PLCsim without any problem. Now it tells me " STEP 7 Professional Licence is required to simulate this PLC"...
Replies
Views
Daft question coming up...When I want to modify a value, what's the best/correct way to do this? At the moment, I am entering the value (e.g...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to use PLCSIM because the hardware I was working on has now been delivered to customer. Which option do I choose from this drop-down...
Replies
Views
hi everyone. i hope you guys are doing great. i am trying to built communication between aveva intouch hmi 2023 and tia portal v18. i dont have...
Replies
Views
Hi, My PLC hardware has been delivered to customer site - many thanks for the invaluable help on this forum! I was looking into see if it's...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom