Toshiba Machine TS2100 External Select Program

RockyLeafs

Morning,
At a customer site, working with a Toshiba TS2100/TH850A and I've created a new program to add in a new part type on an existing machine. My new program is working fine, but the customer wants it to automatically select the program based on which product type they are running. (Which I agree with..)
The original OEM did not account for program changing when they built the machine back in 2009.

I did find the manual for the TS2100, and I've found both where the Toshiba select which program to run (EXTRNSEL.SYS) and the user parameter [U07] to select which inputs and length for selecting the program.

I did try to use DIN 19 - 20 to select the program, then tried DIN 13 & 14, both with no luck. When the robot starts up, the controller gives me an 'External SELECT" error. I did read in the manual that for inputs it would require DIN 1 - 16, so that may explain why 19 - 20 didn't work, but I though 13-14 would.

Any help would be appreciated. DIN 13 and 14 are not used in either program. They are referenced in a comment to describe what each input does but they aren't used anywhere.