Toshiba T-PDS32 SW manual missing instructions

alexh1

Hi all,

I'm currenty ordering the Toshiba T-PDS32 SW which will include support but in the meantime I'm trying to get up to speed. The SW manual, as downloaded from Toshiba, is missing the last section that describes all of the programming instructions. Arguably, this is the most important part of the manual.

Is this intentional?

I looked in the Toshiba download section to see if there is a seperate instruction reference but no luck.

Thanks for any help.

Download the T1-16S or T1-40S User manual. Programming and instruction info is in Chapters 6 and 7.

Similar Topics

All, I'm trying to connect to a Toshiba MDR40S. I have the T-PDS32 installed on a WinXP VM, and have assigned port 1 (on the VM) to port 3...
Replies
Views
Hello, Is there a demo version of T-PDS32 Win32? I have searched with no joy.
Replies
Views
Hi, I have two Toshiba G3 Tosvert-130, one of them I can see monitoring mode, I can control with the LCD display, recently I changed the presets...
Replies
Views
I inherited a system with the Micrologix 1500 talking to 8 VFDs using Modbus RTU protocol. One of the VFDs was replaced with a Toshiba VF AS1...
Replies
Views
Another software thread! We have a Toshiba EX100 that's just been working away quietly in a panel for 20 years, never causing a problem to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom