Traffic Lights Again

Wow, this is an old thread. At least the newer members get to see where the term "Belgian Monitor" originated... :D

🍻

-Eric

Maybe word leaked out that they use PLC's in Belguim to control traffic lights.

That sounds so modern, maybe we should promote it heare in the states, Cananda, and in OZ. it could open up a whole new field for many of us. Now, how long is the green light supposed to be, before the guy behind you honks his horn?

NOTE TO ERIC: since you did such a fime job on the AB-Bash smiley, perhaps you can do one for traffic lights! Now for the poll, all in favor, press or speak "one", all oposed, press or speak "one".

All in favor of "hotwiring" PLC instructors, who assign traffic light problems, or ask for three types of PLC's, just smile quietly, smirking permitted, also.

regards.....casey

kc9ih said:
NOTE TO ERIC: since you did such a fime job on the AB-Bash smiley, perhaps you can do one for traffic lights! Now for the poll, all in favor, press or speak "one", all oposed, press or speak "one".

I have added it as item #837645 on my 'to do' list. While you wait, you'll have to make do with this...
20.gif

🍻

-Eric

you can use a sequencer output if you are using Rs logix. It can be accomplished in two rungs. You have to have a timer and some XIO and XIC adressed to your timer done bits. To control the lights you need to edit your N7 integer file. That's all the hints I'm willing to offer (lol) you can do the rest.

Traffic Lights Pgm...

How come all the students doing traffic light pgm's need them by tomorrow?

(Don't get me wrong, asking for help & needing it is ok, BUT last day thing just gets to me)

We had to learn without help in the old days, time for y'all to learn how to do it yourself and NOT wait for the silver platter to be handed to you.