Training for maintenance techs?

Hell "Son" I've been doing this sense the 70's. You know back when you were not sure if you were going to be a baby or land on your moma's tit.

Clay with the apprenticeship we generally know how to screen the candidates.
I dont know Peanutz's company, but ove 15 years had only two "drop out"
the intake was usually between 3 and 4 apprentices per year.
the two who left - one could not handle the exams so he became a nurse.
the other was bored - he became a comercial grahpics designer.
(I knew he would leave, but our other plant thought he was excelent)
both of these left half way into their third year.

Almost all of the others still work for Toyota even now - I left mid 97
including female electricians

Hell "Son" I've been doing this sense the 70's. You know back when you were not sure if you were going to be a baby or land on your moma's tit.

Started my apprenticeship in 1976
totaly machine shop trained.
then moved to Toyota in 1981
mom's tits were saggy by then

You know back when you were not sure if you were going to be a baby or land on your moma's tit.
I see the way you talk, I had you figured wrong. It must mean Georgia Boy instead of GayBoy.

Training and maintenance is very important while dealing with electrical devices. You also need to deal with external factors like water leaks to protect the devices. So if you have under gone good training then you would be able to deal with all these factors which can damage the electrical devices and in some cases can be fatal as well.