Training material for Unity Pro and FBD

Cobelali

Hi,

I have some experience with RSLogix 500 and ladder logic programming. I understand the concept of functional block programming, but I don't know the most efficient way to program in FBD. There are many free and paid training material for AB and ladder logic, but I haven't found much for Unity Pro and FBD. I found a series of videos on YouTube, but the early videos are taped with a camcorder pointed at a computer screen.

Can you recommend a good source for learning FBD programming, preferably on Unity Pro XL?

Thank you,
Ali

Unity Pro / Control Expert

Hi all, I am also looking for Modicon PLC training, but does not have to be FBD

I am looking for an online course on programming Modicon PLCs . I will be using an M340 processor with control expert, but any course using similar equipment should be fine. I have searched for courses, but have not found anything in english. There is a good course on Udemy, but it is conducted in Portugese.
It would be great if anyone can point me in the right direction. It does not have to be free training, I am willing to pay.

Hi Wasan, thanks for the links! I'll definitely go over those youtube videos. Checked out your blog and youtube also- nice!

Opinion

Allen Bradley knew how to do ladder and got forced into FBD. Schneider knew how to do FBD and got forced into ladder. You can see it in both companies programming software.