Transfer Error with Wincc Flexible

Berra

Hi anyone who can help me??

1.when a transfer the project from Wincc to the PLC i get the massage"Connection could not be established, check your settings,cable,etc".

2. if a use the pcadapter direct to the plc i get connection, but when a use the profibus cable between the plc and Op panel and have the pcadapter connected to the plc a get the massage in S7" the bus parameters could not automatically determined (online) there are no station on the bus sending the bus paramters massage frames. Set the MPI/PROFIBUS interface manually".

3. can a use the pcadapter direct to the op panel or must a change some settings??

Berra said:
Hi anyone who can help me??

1.when a transfer the project from Wincc to the PLC i get the massage"Connection could not be established, check your settings,cable,etc".

2. if a use the pcadapter direct to the plc i get connection, but when a use the profibus cable between the plc and Op panel and have the pcadapter connected to the plc a get the massage in S7" the bus parameters could not automatically determined (online) there are no station on the bus sending the bus paramters massage frames. Set the MPI/PROFIBUS interface manually".

3. can a use the pcadapter direct to the op panel or must a change some settings??

Tja,

2.Since you can establish a connection between your PG and the PLC your cable and pc-adapter are working properly.

3.Yes you can, are you running WinCCFlexible integrated to Step7, make sure you have the correct transfer settings in STEP7, under "SET PG/PC INTERFACE".
Under this menu you have another good function called diagnostics, connect to your panel and click "Read". Now the adress of the panel should appear, marked w an arrow.
If this isn't working I think you have wrong communication settings in the panel, go in under settings in the panel and make sure you enabled the DP interface and settled the correct adress.

Lycka till