Transfer string from WinCC to SQL server

Yuri_kbr

Hi all,
I'm trying to connect WinCC Pro to SQL server through OBDC. Everything is okie, I'm able to transfer number, DateTime and even a direct string. However i cant transfer a "String" is define by tag and enter from keyboard when runtime.
I'm not sure what happened with code.

Anybody can help. Attached is the code and result. TQ

Capture1.JPG Capture2.JPG Capture3.JPG

In TSQL strings need to be surrounded by single quotes. (Sending values this way can easily be broken if the name contains a single quote.)

Similar Topics

Hi all. I know it is late in the day on Friday but I am stumped on something. I am doing a string transfer via messages from a CompactLogix L24ER...
Replies
Views
I need to transfer string data from a MicroLogix 1100 to a ControlLogix 5000 L72 system. The string data resides in File ST9:0 on the MicroLogix...
Replies
Views
I know I'm doing something wrong here, but for the life of me I can't get the Omron Designer Software to see the String Data in the NJ (Also...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have created a String variable in VBScript. I don't know the String's length, because it is changing during Runtime. But let's say it's...
Replies
Views
I have called Red Lion and they sent me a sample of how to do this, but I was hoping someone here had a simpler method. What I need to do is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom