Trio Motion Integrators

lostcontrol

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,

We have machines throughout the world that use the Trio MC206 range of Motion Controllers.

Currently, we have a customer in Wautoma, WI. 54982 USA that may be in need of assitance.
Initally, we try & remote onto a local machine to provide basic assistance, but this is very limited as we cannot see what is happening, & therefore the risk is increased.

Is there anyone on the board here that is familiar with the Trio Motion Controllers in this area?

Actually, and Integrator would be useful, the Trio is pretty straight forward.
PM me of you can help.

Similar Topics

I'm new to TRIO line of controllers, only used mitsubishi PLCs before. I have this MC206X controller which refused to accept connection via USB...
Replies
Views
we have had a vendor come in and suggest a Trio MC405 motion controller that can accept Gcode files and run the x,y and z axis similiar to a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, A customer wants to replace the Allen Bradley PLCs with Trio PLCs in all the coming motion projects. And the drives will be Kollmorgen. I...
Replies
Views
I know this really isn't a PLC's question but has anybody had any dealings with a Trio motion controller? I am trying to connect over a usb to...
Replies
Views
Is mc206 trio motion controller discontinued by trio-motion. We are really in trouble replacing an mc206 trio in a labeling machine . Any help...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom