TSX 57103 V5.0 FIRMWARE UPDATE to V5.8

sla

Hi
I have TSX 57103 V5.0,old memory card disappiared :nodi: and no way to get another the same one,it's obsolete ,the replacement TSXMFPP128K requires Firmware minimum V5.5,i've got V5.8,my question is what surprises can i expect if i update the firmware....like program not compatable with newer Firmware...etc?

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi I have an premium p57103 plc and i cannot connect with my pc to TER. I use an TSX C USB485 driver to connect and the settings are ok becouse i...
Replies
Views
Everything was working fine, but suddenly CPU went into error mode, and the ERR and TER LEDs lit up. Now I can't download or connect with the PLC...
Replies
Views
After updating a panel, I inherited another PLC for my "learning lab". It's a Modicon TSX Micro. I've not worked with a Modicon PLC yet, so I...
Replies
Views
Hello Dear Experts I have to read 2 words (%MW300 / %MW301) in a M221 plc (TM221ME16R/G) which have a embedded ethernet port. the reader plc...
Replies
Views
My plc is stx micro 3722 My problem is err led is flashing I tried to re programme my plc with pl7 programme The pl7 tel me cant connect with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom