TwinCAT problem download

vaibaras

Supporting Member
Hey,
when I declarate new local variable in function block FB1 in TwinCAT PLC control and try download this block to PLC receive message see in the picture. I find in MAIN(PRG) declaration FB1 : FB1. Maybe thiis it is reason?
I hope someone can help me.
And thanks for your time in advance.

twin cat.jpg

yes please use other name inside your main program, so declaration should be FB01 :FB1;
and in the program change it too.

Similar Topics

Hello everybody, I have a problem with TwinCAT 3. When I try to activate a configuration and start IPC in Run mode I receive an error AdsWarning...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I have a problem with the new release of TwinCAT HMI ( Not TwinCAT PLC HMI or visualization) , the problem is as follows : 1) drag...
Replies
Views
Hello guys , i have the following problem : i have a motor that runs a semi-vehicle on rails (AM series from beckhoff ) & a distance sensor...
Replies
Views
The solution explorer in Microsoft VS only show I/O. How can I fix this so it can show the other item such as SYSTEM and PLC.
Replies
Views
Dear Members: I am new to Twincat System. I am working on a project. I have connected CX9020 with my laptop through ethernet cable. I was able to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom