Two Siemens multipanel on one Profibus network

You must resize the window you want to take a screenshot of (make it as small as possible, dont expand so it fills your entire screen), then take the screenshot, and save as GIF.

Hi Jesper,

I tried a few times, the uploaded pictures will still be jpgs. Not sure what happened but yesterday I uploaded pictures it was working. but if you can see the linked page, the two screen shots are on one page. Let me know if you can see them or not please.

http://alectek.atwebpages.com

b6.jpg b5.jpg

Last edited:
OK, now I split each screenshot to two pics and now they are working.

The file uploading function is a little limited. :(

b51.jpg b52.jpg b61.jpg b62.jpg

Last edited:
If you just resize the window BEFORE you take the screenshot, then it will be OK. You should not to expand the window to stretch over the entire desktop. But I give up trying to explain it.

Anyway...

Since both ethernet and DP connections are defined automatically by integration, then it is not a manual error in the setup of the connections.

What I can think of:
Is the ethernet port on the MP377 w/o WinAC MP setup as in the project ?
There is no IP conflict anywhere ?
Disconnect the MP377 w/o WinAC MP, then try to start the WinCC Flex RT from your PC (important: same PC as you use to program the WinAC MP controller), does the RT then connect OK ?