Tying acknowledgement bit of 2 ifix tags

I would like to tie the acknowledgement bits of two tags together such that if A is acknowledged, B will also get acknowledged.

Is there any way to implement this?

I would like to tie the acknowledgement bits of two tags together such that if A is acknowledged, B will also get acknowledged.

Is there any way to implement this?

yes.

Can you sketch how the individual acknowledge bits are used now? E.g is is summat like this?

State-Coil.png
Source: contactandcoil.com

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I'm working on an application that uses 2 Siemens PLCs, both powered by the same 24VDC power supply. This application also uses an input device...
Replies
Views
Hello I did ex 2 but I can not get it to run for 8 secon ,or pump 3 to start what did i do wrong .can you please take a look please
Replies
Views
What are your opinions on grounding the 24VDC- to ground in a control cabinet? I've always done it, this latest place I'm working they thought I...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone... Attached is the source code to a vb application. What I had to do was take faults off a slc/plc and attach an appropriate...
Replies
Views
System worked fine for years.Have 5/04 processor and2711p-RN6 HMI.Also can't connect with laptop.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom