Udemy Training Courses Recommendations

Bolatov

Hello
I want to take a course about ethernet networking
but in udemy there are only CCNA courses.
Will these work for us, control engineers?

I want to focus on troubleshooting, measuring a network so I can grow it properly and not just add stuff to the existing ethernet modules, preventing failures, understand all metrics that are related to PLC network modules. Understand RPI's, information flow. How to sustain industrial ethernet networks.

I mean networks are growing insane and we have not been properly trained for this huge boom!

What Ethernet networks training will work for us?

Similar Topics

Hello, Im looking to train myself up in PLC's and VFD drives - add another string to the bow as it were. We use them at the company i work...
Replies
Views
Hi Expert: I have used EPlan at previous job, now in the new job they use AutoCAD Electrical, just finished one training at Udemy, it is not good...
Replies
Views
So, I'm in the process of designing a Training room where I will mount a lot of PLC hardware Old and New. Some will use Din rail and others will...
Replies
Views
Could anyone recommend a video series or even hard copy of how to setup a q series motion controller. I have a Q03UDCPU,Q173DCPU,MR-J3-100 and a...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends, I'm starting a new job soon, towards the end of September, that will be using all Beckhoff equipment. I have programming...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom