Ultra 5000

Donnchadh

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all

Can someone please tell me the cable Pin out to connect to an ultra 5000
And which port on the drive I connect to please. I have installed ultra ware and I can scan but I am not seeing anything. The system has a pv 300 connected and is working so I used the serial cable that the pv uses but I could not connect to the drive. I have checked the settings in the port setting within ultra and it's set to 19200 as I got this from the pv when I uploaded from it.
I am using a dell with a serial port and linx is not on this laptop.
I deleted the serial port with in the system and then installed it again to make sure nothing was using the serial port.

The ultra ware does scan to node 10 as per the settings

Thanks

Donnchadh

Hi

Thanks for that does that mean I connect 1-1 2-2 3-3 4-4 5-5 6 not connected
7-7 8-8 and 9 not connected

Thanks again

Donnchadh