Ultra Sonic Sensor

It must be german, swiss, austrian or argentinian ;)
US-SG: Ultra Schall - Sende Gerät
US-EG: Ultra Schall - Empfangs Gerät

That the type code is so short could indicate that it is a small company, so good luck finding it (I have tried).

Consider to get a similar device in stead.

Jesper

I willing to consider another sensor.
Do yo know any company who make receiver and transmitter Ultra Sonic Sensor for 1.5 M range?PNP output.

I got a lot of goodlooking hits with this string on google:
"ultrasonic proximity switch through beam"

Seems that the all "big" guys are there, Siemens, Baumer, Honeywell, Pepperl+Fuchs...

You have to dig into it yourself, I have only seen an ultrasonic sensor once, and it wasnt a thrubeam type.
Here is a little funny technical tidbit: This particular sensor would genrate false impulses by somebody using a hammer nearby. I think it was a Siemens sonar-bero. Took a little while to figure that one out :p

Hi ArikBY:
We have used specialized Ultrasonics from Hyde Park. They were just bought by a large company ( I think Square D, not sure). They should have what you need.
tommy23t

The result

Finally I found former worker in that company who was kind to tell me
who is the sensor manufacturer and the sensor model.
Bob you was right
www.pepperl-fuchs.com
The ultra sonic page is in German so I could not find it.
What writen on my sensor dos not have any connection to the model
which is UBE 4000-30GM-SA2-V1.
Do someone know about any site where I can buy it on line, they dont have rep in Israel.

Thank you for your help

Arik,

I have gone thru the katalog and the sensor that seems to be closest to your existing one is the UB2000-30GM-H3 on page 120 (sensing range 200..2000 mm).
But, it doesnt look like the one in your pictures.
The closest one in terms of "looks" is UB4000-30GM-H3 (sensing range 500..4000 mm).

Also, these two needs an external monitoring device. Is there something in your control system that is connected to the existing sensor pair ?

agent in Israel

Arik shalom,
P&F do have an agent in Israel.When I get to work in the morning I will send you the name.

Call me if you get to my plant again.

Steve

Jesper&Steve Thanks I did search P&F web site for this model and it exist.
I did not search the catalog.

I will try to talk with Kama to see if they can help.

Many Thanks everybody.