unidrive sp

syedlnt

hi guys, any one can help us? we are facing some problem in leroy somer make unidrive sp model .

in this drive we are using one application module (positioning purpose) we would like to know how to upload and download a program to directly download to Applicaton module ("sm application module") form pc. is there any software available for that?????

You will need the Unisoft software available free from the Emerson website, as well as a copy of the Sypt software. Sypt Lite comes with the Unidrive software, but if Sypt Pro is needed, this would have to be purchased.

hi sir, thanks for yor help,

but we have the cable and Syptpro software and etc.

and also we have back up files for SYptpro software. but actual problem is

in syptpro software > download option is disabled condition only.

so we doo't know how to downlaod my backup files to my drive