Uniop hold registers

THanks drbitboy, that is what i have been coming up with. (among other ways) but none of it seems to line up, the bit for forward/reverse direction, seems to line up with 18.30. But that doesn't seem to be anything to do with it.

"Menu 18 contains parameters that do not affect the operation of the drive"

What do you think is in 18.30?

What do you get when you read or write Holding Register 1012 (4:1012), which should be Menu 10, Parameter 13?

Similar Topics

Hi I have an old Exor Tline HMI that requires an older version of UniOP Designer. I reached out to Exor but they no longer support this older...
Replies
Views
I'm Troubleshooting a crashed operator panel and have gotten to the point where I am 95% functional. I am looking for the Exor UniOp DKC driver...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, One of my client got two old Uniop HMI 1- eTop306 HW Version 768 2- eTop 05 HW version 3882 I need software to upload/download...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My Job is to migrate Exor HMI named UniOP eTOP10. This HMI almost blank screen, I have the backup file and the UniOP Designer so I can...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon everyone, Got a client with an oooold PLC/HMI setup. PLC is a SLC 5/02(logix 500 yes?) But for the HMI I've not a clue what...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom