Unity pro and M340 - data logging

pazuzu

Hi

Is there any example or tutorial with description about data logging on PLC?
I want to save a 365 entries containing a actual date and 3-4 variables. I want to save it on the memory card and after that i want to view this file from HMISTU panel and from SCADA.
Is it possible?

Thanks.

Sorry to drag up an oldy but I had the same question.

Look up the file functionality, you can create files on the memory card and write to them, read from them, delete them etc from within the PLC program. You can also access the files via FTP if you have the correct model NOE module, I think better than NOE0100 is required.

For reading from scada though you will probably have to select the file and read it all in to memory, unless your scada will get it via FTP.