Unity Pro and Vijeo Designer

It doesnt matter what ip adress you enter in unity. You must just configure one ethernet connection. Then when you switch to similator the plc "ethernet connection" will reside under 127.0.0.1
Then in Vijeo you must use a modbus tcp/ip driver and enter the plc address as 127.0.0.1
Again it doesnt matter what the screens own ip is sitting at. You must use simulation in vijeo and not device simulator

Similar Topics

Hi, Ive had this issue with vijeo designer for a while where every time you do a complete rebuild of the plc program in unity pro you would need...
Replies
Views
Hi guys! I am working with Unity pro and Vijeo citect. I am getting TT input on PLC analog input model addressd as %IW0.1.0 where in the citect...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I mostly used AB product to work in my life, View Studio ME, RSLogix500 and RSLogix5000. Some company asked me to work for them and...
Replies
Views
Hey all just hoping for a little help here. I'm using unity pro to reprogram a Plc and also using Veijo to add a small touch screen hmist5u. Plc...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using Unity Pro S V8.0 and Vijeo Designer V6.2, both are not licensed yet. I followed tutorial video from youtube but I still cant...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom