Unity Pro Help

dave.fish

I am trying to open a *.stu file in Unity Pro XL but it keeps telling me I must use the *.xef file. I saved the file I was working on but never exported it. Any help?

What version Unity pro are u using. If u use the same version then should be able to open a stu file. But If u r trying to open an older version with new , Then u need a sta or XEF file.

If you are using the lowe version such as v3.0 or 3.1 or ... etc, you must esport your project file to .XEF with your build version.

Then you can import your .XEF file with a new version such v4.0.

After that you can save/store in .STU with your new version of Unity.

try changing the .stu file extension to .sta this used to work, apparently the sta file is stored as part of the stu file