Unity Pro Shift Registers

benhedgess

Am finding it difficult programming SHL or ROL to work the way I want it to. I can do this prety well with AB SLC500 but am now to UnityPro (V6). My problem is that I want to shift incoming bit to the left at every clock and track the bit so as to use it at a later point. I want to shift the bits through a 16 bit register but I don't know how to do this. Infact am confused with weather to use SHL or ROR! I've read some threads here but found no solotion. If anyone could help me out it will be very much appreciated.o_O

Similar Topics

I'm converting a RsLogix program that has several BSL instructions with a length of 48. I have found that Unity has a ROL and SHL instructions...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble with creating a shift register in Unity Pro on my Schneider M340. I am using the FFB SHR to try and get this to work. I have...
Replies
Views
Hey guys; Im in between projects at the moment and I decided to mess around with Unity Pro XL as it will be the next PLC used on my next...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using Unity pro V15. I have Quantum CPU 671 and Ethernet NOE 77101 configured. I have configured IO scanning on NOE. I have attached...
Replies
Views
HELLO MY FRİENDS ı have problem. ı tought you can solved thıs problem for me. First of all When I checked all the cable connections of the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom