Unity Pro XL "copy into project management" error

Derp-Dee-Drrr

Here's the skinny. I'm running Unity Pro XL v13.1 in a VM.
I installed PlantStruxture GPL for Unity 2018 and am using those FBDs in a new program.

Yesterday, I ran into an issue and reverted to a VM snapshot just before i installed the GPL.
I then successfully installed the GPL again. However, now I get the following error message that is preventing me from opening the program:

Error while launching the "copy into project management" tool.

It seems to be specific to that program, I can open others.
But I can't find any info on this error, nor do I know what tool its talking about.
I've tried Repairing Unity Pro XL. No luck with that.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I'm sure this is a stupidly simple question, but I'm really struggling to find any EFB or similar to do this. I want to map a block of...
Replies
Views
I have a series of small subroutines where each tag is eassentially the same except a number like A100, A101 will be A200 and A201. Is there an...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using Unity pro V15. I have Quantum CPU 671 and Ethernet NOE 77101 configured. I have configured IO scanning on NOE. I have attached...
Replies
Views
HELLO MY FRİENDS ı have problem. ı tought you can solved thıs problem for me. First of all When I checked all the cable connections of the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I haven't installed Unity Pro in years and needed to install it recently. I initially tried installing Version 11.1 and the whole...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom