Unread threads & posts marked read...

joseph_e2

Not sure if it's a setting somewhere I can change or if it's normal/expected behavior, but if I'm away from this forum for over a day or so (like over the weekend), then posts that I haven't read yet are marked as read. Only the very newest posts correctly show unread. Is there a way to change that?

I've seen that as well. I just assumed it was my browser being dumb somwhow....

Similar Topics

Good day. I firmly believe there are stupid questions. This may be one of them. I haven't found a clear solution on the other indirect...
Replies
Views
Not sure if it me, but is it possible to download a complete thread into a nice PDF or something. I seen a post from Phil Melore back in 2003 but...
Replies
Views
Hey Everyone, I recall seeing multiple threads a while back regarding needing a certain version of RSLinx to establish communications for a...
Replies
Views
This is to Phil, but I think that others may want to comment. There seems to be a wave or resurrected threads recently. And it seems that it is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Anyone else having issues with plctalk and displaying all threads correctly? It's not a big problem, just curious. I'm using IE8 beta, but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom