Upgraded to FactoryTalk View 8.2. Not all my projects are in Open ME Applications

I also have FTView 8.2 and it now only allows restore from runtime option with version 6.1 and newer. Not sure what changed to disallow versions 5-6.

I have successfully restored applications from the HMI Projects folder by making a backup copy of the folders outside of the RSView enterprise folder, erasing the project from the HMI Projects folder and creating a new project with the same name as you are trying to restore. Close FTView and erase the newly created project from the HMI Projects folder then copy back in your backup you are trying to restore. It should open up fine next time you load. It worked for me, but the folder was already version 8.2 before I restored it. You may have issues if it is a different version, but it's worth a shot.