Upgrading DIMOS As256 Siemens To MP270

I got 1 machine having Siemens CPU948 with a AS256 (6ES5 256-3AA11) as a display module. Now I want to upgrade it to a MP270 but I got 2 problems. First, I can't use MP270 (WinCC Flexible) with a tags address from DB0 to DB9 which is the address used in the display module. Second, some of the function in the module I having trouble to copy since I don't have the manual for the display module. If anyone still having the manual, please help. Thanks

Hi all,

Please help if anyone still have any information on this module because if the module fail, it will take long time to get a new module because it been obselete for some time. I hope to upgrade it as soon as possible.

Similar Topics

Hi, I am upgrading a Wonderware SCADA form version 9.5 to version 23. I am able to migrate all the graphic, but when to activate the runtime this...
Replies
Views
We are in the process of upgrading a controls system. The existing system is a SLC500 with some IO cards and a 1747-SDN module communicating to a...
Replies
Views
I am looking to upgrade some of our old Servo Drives to the newer kinetix 5700 style. currently we have 4 1394 axis that are all driven by 5kw...
Replies
Views
Hello, We are currently running a bunch of g310's connected to their SLC5 PLCs through ethernet. I've attempted to upgrade the program from 2.0...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, My company has an old line for building DC motors. Many machines are from the early 90's and some requests for safety...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom