upgrading heating control challenge

I think the key is the cover transformer shown on the schematics of the first page only telling part of the story while the rest of the motor control is left off. During this upgrade we found the original schematics had errors. There has been a few changes to the system over the past decade that went undocumented. There were the standard issues like listed points that did not exist and spare points in the schematics with wires to them that we had to figure out what they did. One unexpected thing was also a problem with multiple jumpers in the system between 1200 and 1220. These jumpers existed on the io modules, on the terminals, and in the field.

Now that we have everything running again the next step is to upgrade the prints to match reality. Thanks again for everyone's help.

Happy to hear you're running. Thank you for the feedback. As you can see, without feedback we go off in different directions, guessing as to what's correct.
Send coffee.