UPS power with a rediculous duty cycle

Last time I was in Sayel by Toyota they had some large capacitors on the shelf. Depending on the direction, amplitude and frequency of the vibration you might be able to use a sliding conductor such as crane conductor bar to maintain power or if possible remove the control panel from the vibrating member

I got in touch with my local Siemens guy after the "good luck" posts came flying to see if he had an off the shelf capactitor that could handle my requirements before I started to design a custom capacitor bank. He is very familiar with my industry and was extremely helpful. We found a very feasable solution that looks extremely promising with servo or fequency converters that does not require a giant footprint.

Thanks.

Last time I was in Sayel by Toyota they had some large capacitors on the shelf. Depending on the direction, amplitude and frequency of the vibration you might be able to use a sliding conductor such as crane conductor bar to maintain power or if possible remove the control panel from the vibrating member

I am actually using wampfler non-contact bus power for the majority of my design, previous applications I have done used 16 runs of contact bus rail and while effective, was maintenance unfriendly and made for costly downtimes when the shoes would pop. There are a few areas where even the non contact solution will probably not work, which led to this discussion.

You wouldn't be Ventax from Ayr (If they're still there, it's been a long time since I've been there) would you?