Urgent Request!!

joshodi

Hello,

I am in desperate need of some help finding some PLC equipment and was hoping someone could help me out. My engineer needs an old HMI and some more ancient encoders. Below are the details. Would someone be able to let me know where I can acquire these exact units? He does not want to upgrade now because we are in a system down situation. Please let me know if anyone knows anyone who knows ANYONE who has any of this laying around or ANYTHING.

6AV1122-2BA00 - MP14B 527 Operator Interface (HMI) --- Needs 1 ASAP.
6EC1700-3A - Simatic C1 Initializing Pulse Encoder --- Needs 2 ASAP.

Please advise as I am ready to purchase.

Thanks in advance for your help.

John Nnamdi
972-234-4343 Ext 205
[email protected]

Good luck,

Maybe the company will see now that relying on ancient equipment, with no spare parts, is not the smartest way to run a manufacturing facility.

I upgrade old perfectly functioning stuff all the time because I say to myself, self, what the heck am I going to do the day this thing dies and I have nothing to replace it with?

If you cannot source the parts, then send the defective parts to Siemens for repair.
Dont stand up, or at least hold onto something, when you receive the bill !