Urgently Help About Profibus

HansAndersen

I am using CP5511.I am installing a new system that will control Boiler unit in our mill.I have created the program with plcsim.I am struggling to communicate the 315-2DP and IM153-1.Both of modules (cpu and et200m) have SF led and flashing bf led.I am using 6es7 972-0bb50-0xa0 as bus connector for both module.I have the addresses as following:

.........MPI.......PROFIBUS
PG........0...........0
CPU.......2...........3
IM153-1...............1

And I have attached the diagnostics and my test program.I realy need help.Thank you in advance.

There appears to be a program error. Select line #4 in the module information (where it says "stop caused by programming error" and there will me more info (where the error is located, etc). This is likely causing your "SF". That's a place to start.

bluenoser337 said:
There appears to be a program error. Select line #4 in the module information (where it says "stop caused by programming error" and there will me more info (where the error is located, etc). This is likely causing your "SF". That's a place to start.

I eliminated that problem.But there is still no improvement.

Concentrate on the "stop caused by" lines in the diagnostic list and be sure to click on the "Help on Event" button for more info on each separate line. Good luck.