Using a 1734-IK with a BEI Incremental Encoder.Not counting with Motor running

In the case of using the Gray code, an error in reading information in the transition section from one number to another will only lead to the fact that this transition will only be slightly shifted in time, however, the issuance of a completely incorrect value of the angular position in the transition section is completely excluded.

By the way, I recently found a cheaper analogue of the beisensors. Here is the Eltra EH80 encoder; in terms of characteristics, it fits your requirements. It will operate normally without errors at 3000 rpm, which will solve your problem.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have an application coming up where I have a motor that runs forward or backward to adjust the linear position of a machine component...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I'm thinking of using a 1734-IK with a CompactLogix 1769-L18ER. Looking at the manual it looks like that it needs to be used...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, As stated in the title, this is my first time configuring a 4-20mA device and I am using Rockwell's 1734-IE4C module as part of the...
Replies
Views
I'm having a bit of trouble using the 1734-ASC232 card. I can seem to send out strings out fine, but reading strings seems to be a problem. I can...
Replies
Views
Would you fuse every module in a Point IO system or by groups? I have 3 Point IO racks and about 30 modules total of assorted IO (DI, DO, AI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom