Using a single input on off on flag

I am working on a program which uses a light triggered switch with 3 states off- on off. The three states are all to a single input. What is the best way to use this as a single input to my rungs? Would using a low- high -low flag to bit status be best? The input is used to change motor speeds and direction. The output for direction is also the same output just a high low signal. The speeds are 2 different outputs. Writing this logic has got me a little flustered.

I do not understand what you mean by 3 states with 2 'off'. However a search here for 'flip-flop' should yeild a heap og results.

Similar Topics

Hello; I am working for programing of a Fatek FBs-20MA PLC. I have a data in a single register (in given picture, its R0), to ADD the values of...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, It's been a while. I have an opportunity to install a system that uses a 480V 3phase 4.4kW gearmotor driven by a 11kW VFD. Everything...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if it is possible to pause a single step in Logix SFC? I've searched for pausing in the manual and all I could find was the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm new to PLC programming and this is my first project. In our project we feed water, Methane and air to the combustion chamber. For...
Replies
Views
Hello.. i need help doing my project..i dont know how to start using CJ1M plc..can anyone?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom