Using a Slip Ring for Type J Thermocouples-Any history of issues for any of you guys?

Thanks . I’m having a horrible time finding a Conditioner / Converter with a RTD input to a Type J TC output. I guess they do not make them ?
Correct. There is no commercial market to convert any kind of input to a low level, mV, non-linear thermocouple characterized signal. The market is for converters that convert some thing to a linear, high level signal, with an output like 4-20mA or 0-5Vdc.

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon , It seems like we always have problems with using Type J Thermocouples with our slip rings . Would using a RTD at 10...
Replies
Views
Hi all I recently worked on an inverter fed 6pole 1.1kw 900rpm 50hz 240v 1.9A motor drivig a roller via a gearbox with a 60/1 ratio. The inverter...
Replies
Views
I have a project to automate four generator sets. The system will monitor and store the load demand of the factory. Once there's Power outage, the...
Replies
Views
Adding ethernet equipment to an existing panel that has none. We have some solid ethernet cables coming from other remote cabinets that I plan to...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to control a device via MODBUS RTU and the ModbusRtuMasterV2_PcCOM in Twincat 3. I've configured a device with the right com port and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom