Using an RTO

Prayder

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am using an RTO to log the amount of time a button has been pushed. I was wondering when I add it to the rung how do I set the preset? It wont let me click on it like a ctu will.

sorry but not sure what you mean when you say "defined the new tag as a timer". I created an RTO and chose the T4[36].ACC as the timer...

This looks like a conversion from an SLC to a control/compact logix.

Why are you entering the .acc as your timer?

You only need to have T4[36] as the timer.

Cheers

Mark

that's what it was.... I dont know why I had chosen t4[36].acc... when i changed it to just t4[36] it worked.. thx guys.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am new to playing around in connected components and using RTOs in general. My question is does the RTO instruction in ccw have a timer...
Replies
Views
Hello, fellow PLC enthusiasts, I’m a newbie in PLC and am currently on a project that involves connecting an Omron CP1E (CP1W-CIF11) PLC to an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wrote a sequence loop using EQU and MOV instructions and would like to validate that i'm doing this properly. i attached a picture of the...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm very new to PLC programming and I'm trying to find out if this library (Tc2_NcFifoAxes) is necessary for our task In our case we need to...
Replies
Views
I have a project to automate four generator sets. The system will monitor and store the load demand of the factory. Once there's Power outage, the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom