Using spare ports of gem 80-400 plc for a new alarm indication

saswat

Hello
We recently changed a bulk oil circuit breaker by an sf6 circuit breaker in our hydro power plant.This needs the insertion of one more alarm named "132kv Sf6 breaker lockout alarm" into the GEM 80-400 system.When i use one of the spare ports as per the manual provided by alsthom, the analogue input led of 8165 glows but there is no corresponding relay output on 8199. do i need programming to use a spare 'BLANK' indication as an alarm. it should automatically provide output once input is given to spare ports from the 132kv sf6 breaker mechanism box
Thanks

Similar Topics

I have a project to automate four generator sets. The system will monitor and store the load demand of the factory. Once there's Power outage, the...
Replies
Views
Adding ethernet equipment to an existing panel that has none. We have some solid ethernet cables coming from other remote cabinets that I plan to...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to control a device via MODBUS RTU and the ModbusRtuMasterV2_PcCOM in Twincat 3. I've configured a device with the right com port and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to use the IO Device Library (Product Versions) which is configured to work with the 1756-EN4TR & 1756-EN2TR but my system uses...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom