VB in WinCC

Jesper you are the best!!!!

thank you very much. This was the problem.
I am very grateful to you because on 23/10 i have to show my project completed to my teacher,so i would have problems if it didn't work.
I would also like to ask you how can i have an object in wincc runtime to countup values. In my step7 i have some counters byt i don't have any idea how to show them in my runtime.

akwrc.

1st, I think you should start a new thread when you want to ask new questions.

2nd, I think that your latest question is in the category "absolute beginners" plus "I havent even tried to do it myself".
I am not a teacher, but if I were, I would have sent you out on 20 laps around the training course for being too lazy. You learn nothing from having other people show you, you learn from reading - understanding - doing, yourself.

Good luck.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but:

When I create a button using WinCC and go to Object properties > Events, I have the choice of:
-Action
-Press Left
-Release left
-Press right
-Release right

Now why not set the bit with the Press Left action (using direct connection) and resetting the bit with the Release Left action?
This should work and needs no scripting and should work faster than running a script each time.(at least thats what the siemens-trainer told me.....)

Hi. can this be done to a 16bit word, to set ex: DB223.DBX14.0 hi or low? Or do I have to make one Memory bit Tag?

Could you pleas give me a example?
Because i`m trying to make a "windows object- button" to set DB223.DBX14.0 in the PLC hi or low (wincc TAG ->DB_223,DW14).

Regards
KAS

C scripting this is very simple.

Just to set the bit high:
On your button->mouse click event->C Action

SetTagBit("Resetbel",1); //Insert this text in replacement of blue text in function

Hi Morphuis. I made a windows object button, and used your C-skript to set M20.0 og M20.1 hi and low. It worked perfect.

But how do I set DB223.DBX14.0 Hi or low with C-script?

Additional information:
In PLC: DB223.DW14
In Tag managment(wincc): DB223_014

And does anyone have a noob\beginner c-script for WinCC manual, with simple exaples off often used scripts in wincc?

Regards
kas