Vijeo Designer 4.4 Download

bineeshtv

I have a Vijeo Designer backup project made with version no. Vijeo designer 4.3. But I cannot open it with the current version VD 6.2. Please help me how to open the project. I think Vijeo Designer 4.4 can open the project. Please inform where to download Vijeo Designer 4.4.

Thanks for the reply...
But the problem is, I cannot open the project with VD 6.2.
I have searched in Schneider site for the problem, it is saying 'Project made with V4.3 or before, open with V4.4 and save. Then it can be open with V6.2'
Pls help me where to obtain Older version 4.4. I have tried the import feature also.
Pls reply..

Bineeshtv is right. You cannot open project from 4.3 with vijeo deisgner I think from v6 upwards.
You need a version 5 or around there to open it. Contact shcneider. You can just mail them the vdz file and they will open and save and send it back to you in a newer version.

This is a known issue with some projects that were created with V4.3. The other comments are correct that the project needs to be opened with an "intermediate" version such as 4.4. or 5.x and saved before you can open it in 6.x. There are no "public" downloads of Vijeo Designer versions available (that I know of). Your best bet is to contact your local Schneider Electric tech support and they can update the project for you.