vmware & 1747-pic

mcnaughtc

Greetings all

Has anyone out there managed to get the AB 1747-pic(rs232 to dh485) interface to work with VMWARE.

I currently have windows 2000 installed in vmware installed Rslinx, but for the life of me can not get the AB_pic to talk to a the plc which is a SLC503, i know the port is working, cause if i use a standard rs232 to the slc503 is works no hassles first time.

Any body managed to get past this, or am I hitting a brick wall.

cheers
Craig

icon9.gif

Similar Topics

Does anyone here have the 1747-PIC working in VMWare Player? As one or two of you may know I made a patch for trying to fix the XP SP3/PIC issue...
Replies
Views
Greetings all. I am having a new problem with my VM. Host OS is 11 and VM OS is 10. I have two smaller monitors that connect to my laptop which...
Replies
Views
So, I have a little dillemma I am trying to work through but I feel there is probably a better way. I've always liked the idea of using a VM in...
Replies
Views
*VMWare vCenter Converter Standalone version 6.3 & 6.4 Hello Experts I want to convert my current physical hardware machine to a virtual...
Replies
Views
Hello Hivemind My wife has a legacy machine at her work which uses (or I should used) an XP desktop with a serial port to communicate with a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom