VMWare unrecognized Logix 5000 devices on RSLinx

elex

Guys I need your regarding my newly installed VMware player. I have a Dell Laptop with Windows 7 OS and I recently installed VMware Player with Windows XP OS. On Windows XP using VMware I installed Rockwell software such as lower version of RSlogix 5000 up to version 17, SLC500 and PLC 5 as well. After activating these software on XP I configured the network adapter on the VMware PLayer, the network was is set Bridge (Replicate physical network connection state). I've connected the my laptop on the PLC network and open the RS linx Classic to view active PLCs. In the RSwho It seems that only SLC500 are being recognized by the RSlinx while all Logix5000 processor are unrecognized devices. I don't know exactly if there is a problem with my network adapter settings please help....