WAV audio files download site ?

EICS

Hi,

I'm setting up a SIP Public Address adapter and need to get a few wav files for a pre tone before an announcement.

any one know of a site that allows free downloads, just need a 2 tone simple bell chime tone.

External Hard Drive has an assortment of .WAV files for free download.

EDIT:

Also if you go to C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft-windows-shell-sounds_31bf3856ad364e35_10.0.18362.1_none_e96fec2e32c20607 [if you have 64 bit & AMD processor] there are all the Windows sounds as WAV files.

If you don't have that folder open Explorer to the C:\Windows folder and search for .WAV and they will all show up.

Last edited:
Thanks

Many thanks for your help guys. i ended up finding an MP3 called Bing Bong and used audacity to convert to WAV.

the unit i had did not have a good pre tone to announcement and if i used anything other than the software default OR a custom one the first 6 seconds after pre tone was not announced, very annoying.

ALGO model 8301 PA Paging adapter if anyone was after one. good unit other that the above, highly recommended,. Viking electronics has a similar unit

https://www.algosolutions.com/product/8301-ip-paging-adapter-bell-scheduler/?v=6cc98ba2045f

Last edited: