Weintech Weinview

roxusa

Lifetime Supporting Member
What software is required for the Weinview MT8070iH. I downloaded EZ Builder Pro but it does not let you pick the iH it will let you pick the iE.
The spec sheet says EZ Builder 8000 v2.0 or greater Their website has a link but page not found when I try. Does anyone know if EZ Builder Pro will work or where to get EZ Builder 8000

Thanks, Is this for is this 64 bit or 32 I have Windows 10 but have VMWare running XP as well on it.

I downloaded the EB8000 and noticed there are screens 3-10 with 10 being the first to create but then it goes to 50-65 how do I create a screen 11 (or another screen to use)
I downloaded a manual and I still cant find it, also It does not let me select the MT8070iH
SCREEN

Well I figured out how to bring up 11-64 and label new screens that will show up in a function key button to change screens, Guess I have a lot of playing around with it before I figure out all I need..............