Weintek cmt error "device server disconnected"

alifarzam

Hello friends!! I am going through a issue... I have comissioned a cmt-svr102 on a site it works fine but after some time like two or three days it will show device server disconnected. and its needs to be reset physically by the reset button from the device otherwise it will not work, I have attached a picture of it if anyone has faced the similar issue please help me out!
WWP7dWG

It sounds like the device you are connected to is locking up, or timing out on the com port.

What is the device you are connected to and what type of communications is involved?

How can I say that there's no communication problem... It's because those same communications are happening on a SCADA system and another weintek HMI... It's working fine there... Even on CMT communication work fine .. its the cmt device that goes disconnected...

OK, I looked closer at your pic and understand.

I don't believe the Easy Access / CMT viewer is going to allow you to stay connected 24/7, but I could be mistaken. You are connecting to Weintek's free VPN service to view the screens on your cmt-svr102, correct? It sounds like your connection to Weintek is getting interrupted but that doesn't explain why the cmt-svr102 has to be reset.

Last edited:
Svr doesn't have a local display... It only works remotely via Lan network on cmt viewer... It just goes disconnected after two /three days... It's just a mess for me.

The issue arises after downloading in the CMT device... There's a reset button on it... you need to reset it by hand... and it will go fine .. issue will not arise until you download in the HMI again... didn't find any reasonable solution .. I think it's just a problem with HMI firmware... can't do anything else..