Weintek HMI Recipe Db

oldnerd

Has anyone had any experience with a weintek HMI, if so, I have a recipe data base problem that I can not explain or fix. I was hoping someone had a similar problem so I could get some advice on what to look for and what to do to fix this.
I have a Weintek 3105P HMI, the recipe database I created has been working and I have had no problems until the customer started downloading recipes from his PC. When he called me I uploaded the recipes and ran them on my PC under offline simulation. The format on the recipe looks correct, however when I enter data into a cell that is formatted for 3 digits to the left and no digits to the right, the number look like this 1.408765e-40. I have tried everything I know to change this with no luck. I move the recipe file to csv and formatted the cells, move it back to the program, it reads correctly until you write a new value into the cell. I went through the project and made sure that my numeric input objects were formatted correctly and they were. Anyone have any ideas or past experience with this. I would appreciate you input. Thanks in advance.

WeintekHMI

I created the project in V5.02.02.001 I upgraded to V5.02.02.004 and now have V5.02.02.009 none of the versions resolved my issue. I have found that when you do a recipe command, ie: Overwrite, Add, Delete these commands are automatically assigned as 16 bit int. and you can not change them. The majority of my data has to be 32 bit floating point, I have to hold 3 decimal places for accuracy. So I do not know if I'm trying to cram 32 bit into 16 bit or how this function work because it is hidden in the software. Like I said the way I have it programmed has been work for four months and then started giving problems writing correct values into the recipe. When I first set the recipe configure file up I notice it automatically assigned 2 words to each 32 bit float input. This made me think all was ok, if it uses 16 bit at a time this to me is not 32 bit. This would be a patch to make a cheap HMI work on 32 bit processors. What do you think?